The ITRIBIS Project Action Plan has been developed through a strategic partnership with 17 outstanding research partnering organisations from 8 countries. They will guide and help the IBiS to reach its excellence and are the following:
- Karolinska Institute: Sweden
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL): Germany
- European Bioinformatics Institute (Part of EMBL): United Kingdom
- Institute of Neuroscience, Munich Technical University: Germany
- University of Fribourg: Switzerland
- LabEX LERMIT, University Paris Sud: France
- Institute of Cancer Research: United Kingdom
- University of Würzburg: Germany
- King's College London: United Kingdom
- Technical University of Denmark: Denmark
- Institute of Cancer Research of Montpellier: France
- University of Oxford: United Kingdom
- University of Rouen: France
- University of Pavia: Italy
- Utah University: USA
- University College of London: United Kingdom
- University of Southampton: United Kingdom
Furthermore, the project has the expression of interest of the regional administration (Department of Health, Andalusian Regional Government & Department of Economy, Innovation and Science, Andalusian Regional Government), the national administration (Medical Research Council Instituto de Salud Carlos III), the Academia and research institutions (University of Seville, Spanish Research Council) and the industry (BioAndalucia - Andalusian Biotechnology Companies Association, CTA - Andalusian Technological Corporation, Genetrix S.L. & Vaxdyn S.L.
The ITRIBIS Project includes international experts’ involvement:
- Andres Lozano, Head of Neurosurgery,Toronto Western Hospital (Canada).
- Juan Carlos López, Chief Editor, Nature Medicine (USA).